Thursday, 7 August 2008

I Have New Toys!!

My new laptop arrived this morning, it's so lovely & pink!! Here's a photo;

& I got my new DSLR (first DSLR) on Monday;

The new Canon EOS 450D with twin IS lens kit. Have only taken a few indoor shots at night so not really had a good play but from what I have taken so far it is amazing! I have been wanting this camers since it was released & Bond & Bond had a good finance deal with 15mths interest free deferred payment so I though why not :) Should have them paid off by the end of the 15mths so wont have to pay any extra on interest!

The laptop is just so neat - I love it! It also came bundled with Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 (Photos) & Adobe Premier Elements 4 (Videos) which is about a $230 software package already on the computer. So I am double happy as was looking to buy the software anyway. Not quite ready to move to Photoshop CS3 as it's insanely expensive & Elements has everything I need anyway. I don't like editing photos too much as I like being able to take a great photo without needing photoshop to make it look great.

Next I am going to do an online Digital Photography course which will enable me to setup my own business when my hip if fully healed. I am also working through my Massage Therapy course and will be able to setup that from home also once I am 100%.

So it's a good day even though I am in pain - I have toys!!! :)


No comments: