Monday, 4 August 2008

We Finally Have SUNSHINE Again!!!!! Yayyyyy :)

We have had around 3 weeks of rain, cold southwesterlies, horrible damp overcast days with little to no sunshine.

I am a Sun Person, I love soaking up the warmth & I hate the cold. So I am finishing up on a few posts then going to make the most of the weather, think I might go for a drive to some scenic spots in our area and take some photos - it might not last long!

Plus it's 15oC!! It hasn't been this warm in a long time, well it is only just under 4 weeks till the first day of SPRING so hopefully there will me many more days like this instead of the cold overcast ones :)

It's like an instant happyfix when the Sun's out it really is :)

I hope others round the country have had the change in weather too & Have a good day everyone!

No comments: