Monday, 25 August 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain

The nice weather lasted till Saturday then the rain came back! The river photo in a past post is back again, it has been raining steadily since Sunday morning and things had not really dried out from the last lot of rain so there is a lot of surface water lying around and everything is sooo soggy. It looks like the weather is here for a few days too. Crap.

I took little Elli to the vet this morning to get fixed - was so hard to get up at 7.30am, my fingers were so sore. These haven't improved & are not chill blanes - the pain is right in the joints and the get very swollen & stiff. Have been told it is just a winter thing, but it's a huge pain.

Poor little Elli, she has thankfully gotten over her first heat and has been back to normal since Saturday. I can pick her up between 4-6pm so will get her after my physio appt at 4pm. Made a nice cosy bed for her and will lavish her with lots of treats & cuddles. She is really my little baby as Craig got her for me when she was 6 weeks old just after my first operation (Scope in Dec) and have been with her everyday (We are keeping her inside till shes bigger as there is a nasty cat a couple of houses down and our other cat who is 4 has had some awful run-ins with it) So yes I got a little emotional dropping her off!

Hip hasn't really changed still bit catchy - will see how it goes after physio today. I am really craving bad food....takeaways???

1 comment:

Jess said...

what's with all this dang rain!?? Hope kitty is recovering well, the two of you can recoup together :-)
I hope this sore fingers thing sorts itself out soon, it sounds awful!